Weekly Photography Assignment: Sunrise & Sunset
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 10: Sunrise & Sunset
Our theme this week is Sunrise & Sunset. It’s a simple one, but when done well the photos as truly beautiful. Head out and take advantage of the low winter sun for images of sunsets or sunrises.
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- Capture the Beauty of Lakes at Sunrise
- How to Photograph Sunrises & Sunsets
- The Ultimate Guide to Filters for Landscape Photographers
Last Week’s Favourites
Will is currently out of contact on a research expedition, so we will be posting our favourites from last week in February. Thanks for your patience!
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 31st January, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com