Weekly Photography Assignment: Feathered Friends
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 201: Feathered Friends
This week our theme is Feathered Friends. We want you to show us your local bird-life by taking the best photos you can of them!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Bird Photography Tips: Shooting Bird Portraits
- How to Attract Birds to Your Garden for Photography
- What’s the Best Focal Length for Bird Photography?
- How to Photograph Birds in Flight
- 10 Top Tips for Taking Better Bird Photos
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 17th November, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was By the Sea – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Eldrik Ajiyi. We really like this moody landscape that highlights the stunning rain clouds! Well done.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.