Weekly Photography Assignment: Action Shots
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 207: Action Shots
Our theme this week is Action. This week we are looking for action-filled images, this can be anything from scrapping animals to dramatic storms. Show us what you can find!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Panning Technique: Conveying Motion in a Photo
- 4 Essential Tips for Photographing Birds in Flight
- How to Photograph Fast-moving Mammals
- How to Photograph Starling Murmurations
- The Secret to Getting Sharp Photographs
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 29th December, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Fill the Frame – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Sid Aswal. Great details in this toothy close-up!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.