Weekly Photography Assignment: Summer
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 184: Summer
Our theme this week is Summer! This week your challenge is to take nature photos that have a warm, summer feeling to them. Think glorious sunsets, sun-bathing animals, or feel free to find your own creative interpretation. Summer vibes wanted!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Inspiration for Summer Landscape Photography
- Inspiration for Summertime Wildlife Photography
- 3 Simple Tips to Improve Your Summer Landscapes
- Summer Landscapes: What and When to Photograph
- 5 Ideas for Wildlife Photography in Summer
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 14th July, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Wild Flowers – and our favourite image this week is:
Well done to Julie Lovegrove for her shot of this flower head! We love the composition and clean, simple background.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.