Weekly Photographic Assignment: Wild Flowers
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 183: Wild Flowers
Our theme this week is Wild Flowers. Wherever you are this week, stay on the lookout for glorious blooms and delicate petals. Classic shots and more creative styles are all welcome – you could even try a flower-filled landscape! We’re blooming excited to see what you photograph.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Heathland Flowers in the UK
- Ideas for Photographing Wildflowers
- How to Photograph Spring Coastal Flowers in the UK
- Ideas for Garden Nature and Wildlife Photography
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 7th July, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.