Weekly Photography Assignment: Deer
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 196: Deer
This week our theme is Deer! We’d like to see your photos of elk, moose, antelope, and other types of deer! With rutting season in full swing in some parts of the world why not head out for some action shots? They can be easily spooked so take care when approaching. Good luck!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph the Deer Rut in Richmond Park
- How to Photograph Deer at Bushy Park
- Photographing the UKs Secretive Roe Deer
- How to Photograph Nervous and Sensitive Animals
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 13th October, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Trees and Leaves – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Alexey Korolyov. Thanks for sharing this stunning Autumn maple leaf “illuminated with the led light from the side to reveal its colors and structure”. Super creative and very beautiful.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.