Weekly Photography Assignment: By the Sea
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 199: By the Sea
This week our theme is By the Sea. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to head to the coast and take the best photo you can! It could be a moody, stormy landscape, or an action shot of wildlife – whichever you decide, we can’t wait to see your photos!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Seals in the UK
- How to Photograph Seascapes
- How to Photograph Sea Lions
- How to Take Coastal Close-up Macro Photos
- How to Take Great Photos When the Weather is Bad
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 3rd November, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Low Light – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Brygida Kowalska-Nwaimo. Taken on an evening walk on a beautiful autumn day. This is a really interesting low-light image that makes use of artificial light. Very unique – well done Brygida!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.