Weekly Photography Assignment: Action
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 185: Action
Our theme this week is Action! This week, turn your camera towards where the wildlife or landscape is most active and see what action-shots you can capture. It could be a choppy sea, a hunting animal, or something unexpected!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Fast-moving Mammals
- 4 Essential Tips for Photographing Birds in Flight
- How to Create Drama and Mood in Landscape Photography
- How to Photograph Storms: Supercells, Lightning, Tornadoes
- How to Photograph Volcanos
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 21st July, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Summer – and our favourite image this week is:
Well done to Silvano Marcon for this stunning photo! An excellent composition and wonderful light.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.