Weekly Photography Assignment: Winter Landscapes
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 156: Winter Landscapes
Our theme this week is Winter Landscapes. This week, find some time between Christmas shopping and eating mince pies to head out into nature and photograph some beautiful winter scenes!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Ideas for Photographing Winter Landscapes
- How to Photograph Winter Landscapes
- How to Use Mist to Improve Your Landscape Photos
- How to Find and Use Light in Landscape Photography
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 31st December, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourite
Here is our favourite submission from last week’s theme, Winter Wildlife. You can view all of the entries here.
This week our winning image is by Tracey Clarke who took this wonderful portrait of a seal pup on her first visit to Donna Nook. “Cold day but this pup loved to pose”. Congratulations!
Images embedded from 500px.com.