Weekly Photography Assignment: Urban Wildlife
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 213: Urban Wildlife
Our theme this week is Urban Wildlife. This week we would like to see your images of nature in unexpected places, living in and making use of the man-made world. Show us what you can find in your city, town, or even on your street. We can’t wait to see what you photograph!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Urban Wildlife
- Urban Wildlife: How to Photograph Wildlife in the City
- How to Photograph Wildlife in Cemeteries & Graveyards
- 10 Top Tips to Improve Your Urban Wildlife Photos
- Urban Wildlife: How to Find and Photograph City Foxes
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 9th February, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Backlighting – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Sid Aswal with this beautiful silhouette photo. Nice work Sid!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.