Weekly Photography Assignment: The Sky
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 170: The Sky
Our theme this week is The Skey. This week, spend sometime looking up and see what photos you can take of the sky. It could be wite fluffy clouds, storms, or even the stars! Whatever you see, be sure to enter it in the comments below!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Storms: Supercells, Lightning, Tornadoes
- The Best Settings for Night Photography
- How to Photograph Sunrises and Sunsets
- Star Trails: How to Take Captivating Night Sky Photos
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 7th April, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourite
Here is our favourite submission from last week’s theme, Close to Home. You can view all of the entries here.
This week our winning image this week is by YitzPix with this gorgeous photo of two Sparrows “Deep in conversation…” Thanks so much for sharing – fantastic shot!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.