Weekly Photography Assignment: New
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 26: New
Our theme this week is New. New life, new beginnings… take the theme how you wish!
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- Inspiration for Springtime Wildlife Photography
- 10 Photos to Inspire You & Your Camera for Spring
- Farne Islands – The Galapagos of the North
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 23rd May, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourites
Here are our favourites from last week’s theme: Yellow. You can view the rest of the submissions here.
I chose this photo by Nina for the unique view point she put into the image. This kind of thinking, about trying new perspectives, is great for building on your skills! Well done!
Photos sourced from 500px.com