Weekly Photography Assignment: Yellow
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 25: Yellow
Our theme this week is Yellow. A colour theme gives all sorts of opportunities for creativity. What are you waiting for?
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- Ideas for Photographing Wildflowers
- Summer Landscapes: What and When to Photograph
- How to Photograph Sunrises and Sunsets
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 16th May, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourites
Here are our favourites from last week’s theme: Looking Down. You can view the rest of the submissions here.
I really liked the description from Georg of this looking like rolling hills of rainforest. It does look like it’s been taken from above the clouds, and it was that kind of vision and thinking that I wanted to see from the theme.
Photos sourced from 500px.com