Weekly Photography Assignment: Nature Photography
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 157: Nature Photography
Ease into the new year with this week’s theme: Nature Photography. This week we’re leaving the theme open so you can decide what you submit.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Wildlife Photography Tutorials: The Ultimate Guide
- Landscape Photography Tutorials: Everything You Need
- Macro Photography Tutorials: Photography on a Small Scale
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 7th January, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com.