Weekly Photography Assignment: Nature Photography
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 209: Nature Photography
Ease into the new year with this week’s theme: Nature Photography. This week we’re leaving the theme open so you can decide what you submit.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Wildlife Photography Tips & Tutorials: The Complete Guide
- How to Get Close to a Macro Subject
- The Ultimate Guide to Astrophotography
- Landscape Photography Tutorials: Everything You Need
- Underwater Photography Tutorials: Essential Techniques
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 12th January, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Action Shots – and our favourite image this week is:
You sent so many brilliant photos last week that it was really hard to choose! This week’s winner is by Jay Gericke with this stunning Great Crested Grebe potrait. Stunning shot Jay!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.