Weekly Photography Assignment: Baby Animals
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 126: Baby Animals
Our theme this week is Baby Animals. It’s the time of year for new life! As animals start raising their young, go out and capture them on camera! It might be a family of swans, or a teeny tiny rabbit – keep your eyes open and see what you can find.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Nervous and Sensitive Animals
- An Ethical Guide to Wildlife Photography
- 12 Ways to Evoke Emotion in Your Wildlife Photos
- How to Photograph Seals in the UK
- How to Photograph Nesting Birds
- How to Photograph Foxes
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 18th May, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Panoramas – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winners are by Samyak: “My first try to take a panorama; From my terrace”. Excellent work Samyak, we’re so pleased you gave this ago!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.