Weekly Photographic Assignment: Get Creative!
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 179: Get Creative!
Our theme this week is Get Creative! This week, no matter where you are or what you’re photographing, we’d challenge you to get creative! Choose a different shutterspeed, slow things down, change your composition, crop in closer, show more background – whatever you do, make sure to enjoy the experiments!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Backlighting in Wildlife Photography: Creative Use of Light
- 9 Creative Ways to Drastically Improve Your Wildlife Photos
- Creative Visions: How to Photograph Abstracts in Nature
- How to Take Abstract Macro Photos
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 9th June, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.