Weekly Photography Assignment: Winter Landscapes
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 204: Winter Landscapes
This week our theme is WInter Landscapes. We’d like to see what amazing views and vistas you can find. Take the best landscapes you can, with an obvious chilly element!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Ideas for Photographing Winter Landscapes
- How to Photograph Winter Landscapes
- How to Start Taking Landscape Photos
- 11 Landscape Photography Tips You Need to Know
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 8th December, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Signs of Winter – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Claudia Sabic. “Yesterday’s frosty morning. Unfortunately not perfectly sharp, but nevertheless I like it. Nikon D 3000, Tamron 70-300.” Thanks for sharing Claudia!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.