Weekly Photography Assignment: Urban Wildlife
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 83: Urban Wildlife
Our theme this week is Urban Wildlife. This week, let’s try out some urban wildlife photography. You never know, this might just be your thing! Look for gulls on beaches, window ledges, and other structures. Look for foxes in parks, or deer moving through grassy verges in the dark.
Here are some tips for you:
- 10 Top Tips to Improve Your Urban Wildlife Photos
- The Secret Life of London’s Urban Foxes
- How to Find and Photograph City Foxes
- Back Garden Safari: Urban Wildlife eBook
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 19th June, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourite
Here is our favourite submission from last week’s theme, Flowers. You can view all of the entries here.
Lovely contrasting colours and the bright highlights around the stem of this shot caused it to be our favourite this week. It has a dreamy texture, with a pleasing bokeh.
Images embedded from 500px.com.