Weekly Photography Assignment: Signs of Autumn
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 192: Signs of Autumn
Our theme this week is Signs of Autumn. As Autumn’s begins in the Northern Hemisphere, get out and capture some of the first signs of Fall and show us what you find!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Autumn Photography Tips: Getting Creative
- 6 Ways to Take Better Autumn Landscape Photos
- How to Photograph Woodlands: Trees, Streams, and Fungi
- 5 Autumn Photography Ideas for Macro Photographers
- How to Take Creative Photos of Autumn Trees
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 15th September, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Mammals – and our favourite image this week is:
This week we really liked this shot by Terry Andrews. The low angle paired with the layers of foreground and background really help to transport the viewer into the Rats world. The sharpness and eye-contact add to the encapsulating effect! Nice work Terry!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.