Weekly Photography Assignment: Seabirds
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 81: Seabirds
Our theme this week is Seabirds. ‘Tis the season! Seabirds have flocked back to our coastlines for the breeding season, so it is time to train your cameras on them.
Here are some tips for you:
- 9 Things to Know to Get Great Seabird Photos
- How to Photograph Seabirds
- 4 Essential Tips for Photographing Birds in Flight
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 29th May, to submit your photo.