Weekly Photography Assignment: Orange
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 49: Orange
Our theme this week is Orange. In celebration of all things autumnal (or fall), try and introduce an orange/brown element into your shot. Perhaps this is an orange leaf on a black and white background, or even just a sunset if you’re in the southern hemisphere. Whatever it is, make it orange!
- How to Photograph Backlit Autumn Leaves with Flash
- How to Take Creative Photos of Autumn Trees
- How to Photograph Woodlands
- How to Photograph Sunrises and Sunsets
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 17th October, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com