Weekly Photography Assignment: Green
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 130: Green
Our theme this week is Green. Let your creativity flow! This week’s theme is anything green. We can’t wait to see what your photograph.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- The Best Places for Landscape Photography in Ireland
- 5 Tips for Shooting Insect Macro Photos with Personality
- The Art of Minimalist Wildlife Photography
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 2nd July, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourite
Here is our favourite submission from last week’s theme, Post-Processing. You can view all of the entries here.
This week’s winning photo is by Greg Croasdill. Greg has used cloning to seamlessly remove the pavilion from this garden, a great showcase of his post-processing skills! Well done Greg.
Images embedded from 500px.com.