Weekly Photography Assignment: Flowers
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 61: Flowers
Our theme this week is Flowers. This week I’d like you to go out and try to photograph flowers as best you can.
Here are some tutorials to help you out:
- Ideas for Photographing Wildflowers
- How to Focus Stack Macro Photos in the Field
- How to Take Low-key Close-ups
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 9th January, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com