Weekly Photography Assignment: Flowers
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Our theme this week is Flowers. Spring is here in the Northern hemisphere, and it’s a great time to look for blooms and petals. Wherever you are in the world we want to see your best flower shots this week!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Ideas for Photographing Wildflowers
- How to Photograph Spring Coastal Flowers in the UK
- A Guide to Garden Macro Photography
- How to Photograph Bluebells
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 12th April, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Shadows – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Shayne Kaye. Shayne has taken an extra creative approach to this theme, combining the shadows of man-mad structures to frame this Mallard. Great shot!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.