Weekly Photography Assignment: Natural Details
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 2: Natural Details
Our theme this week is Natural Details – this is your chance to show your creative streak! Interpret the theme however you wish, but it’s likely you’ll need to get out your macro lens.
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- Creative Visions: How to Photograph Abstracts in Nature
- How to Photograph Backlit Autumn Leaves with Flash
- Introduction to Macro Photography: Technique
- How to Photograph Frost & Ice
Last Week’s Favourites
Here are our favourites from last week’s theme — Motion! View all the entries on our post.
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 6th December, to submit your photo.