Weekly Photography Assignment: Woodlands
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 93: Woodlands
Our theme this week is Woodlands. At this time of year, woodlands are the place to be. From fungi emerging from rotting logs, animals preparing for the tough months ahead, and the autumn colours taking centre stage there is always something to photography. Show us what you can find!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- 5 Autumn Photography Ideas for Macro Photographers
- How to Photograph Woodlands: Trees, Streams, and Fungi
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 25th September, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com.