Weekly Photography Assignment: Spooky
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 147: Spooky
Next week is Halloween, so this week we’d like to see your spook-tacular photos. Landscape photographers can look for mood and mystery (think dark forests and misty moorlands), while wildlife photographers may choose to show off the amazing creatures that are typically associated with Halloween. We can’t wait to see your photos!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Create Drama and Mood in Landscape Photography
- How to Photograph Magical Morning Mist
- How to Photograph Short-eared Owls
- How to Take Amazing Spider Macro Photos
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 29th October, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourite
Here is our favourite submission from last week’s theme, Red. You can view all of the entries here.
This week’s winning photo was chosen from some great interpretations of the theme Red. Congratulations to Malcolm Yates for who has won with his excellent Red Deer shot!
Images embedded from 500px.com.