Weekly Photography Assignment: Signs of Autumn
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 145: Signs of Autumn
Our theme this week is Signs of Autumn, and as the seasons are changing, we’d love to see what photos you can create that capture the first signs of autumn. Will you photograph a landscape with rich autumnal colours? Or maybe you will get creative, using long exposure to capture a moody autumnal morning? Maybe you will focus on macro subjects found in autumn – leaves or spiderwebs or acorns – the choice is yours!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Autumn Photography Tips: Getting Creative
- 6 Ways to Take Better Autumn Landscape Photos
- How to Photograph Backlit Autumn Leaves with Flash
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 19th October, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.