Weekly Photography Assignment: Insects
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 23: Insects
Our theme this week is Insects. Go out and take some photos of all the creepy crawlies coming out this spring.
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- How to Photograph Butterflies
- Introduction to Macro Photography: Technique
- Introduction to Macro Photography: Equipment
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 2nd May, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourites
Here are our favourites from last week’s theme: Panoramics. You can view the rest of the submissions here.
Photos sourced from 500px.com