Weekly Photography Assignment: Flight
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 16: Flight
Our theme this week is Flight. Take your photography to the skies and capture anything this theme encompasses. That isn’t necessarily just birds in flight: try looking at flying insects too, or maybe incorporate a flying bird into a landscape shot.
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- How to Photograph Birds in Flight
- Back Button Focus: A Game Changer
- 7 Advanced Techniques to Improve Your Wildlife Photos
- How to Photograph Flocks of Birds
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 14th March, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com