Weekly Photography Assignment: Creative Blur
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 47: Creative Blur
Our theme this week is Creative Blur. This week, try and be really creative with blur. I want to see people trying intentional camera movement, or just letting an animal run past the camera during a longer exposure. Try something totally different and just see what happens. Here are some tutorials:
- Panning Technique: Conveying Motion in a Photo
- Creative Visions: How to Photograph Abstracts in Nature
- Long Exposure Photography Guide
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 3rd October, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com