Weekly Photography Assignment: Clouds
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 31: Clouds
Our theme this week is Clouds.
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- 10 Top Tips to Improve Your Landscape Photos
- How to Plan a Landscape Shoot and Nail the Shot
- eBook: A Practical Guide to Landscape Photography
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 27th June, to submit your photo.
Last Week’s Favourites
Here are our favourite shots from last week’s theme: Fields! You can view all the entries here.
I liked the unusual angle here. Taken from above, the lines in the fields draw the eye around the image. The strong contrast between the shadows, as well as the indentations of the tracks through the field, also make this appealing.
Photos sourced from 500px.com