Weekly Photography Assignment: Weather
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our two favourites to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 27: Weather
Our theme this week is Weather. Try and let your photo really capture the ‘feel’ of different weather systems. Be creative, read some of our tutorials, and try to capture the essence of your chosen climate type!
For some guidance, have a read of the following tutorials:
- How to Take Great Photos When the Weather is Bad
- How to Get Rain & Snow Streaks
- How to Photograph Magical Morning Mist
Submit Your Photo
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 30th May, to submit your photo.
Photos sourced from 500px.com