Weekly Photography Assignment: Trees
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 141: Trees
Our theme this week is Trees. This week, your challenge is to take some tree-iffic photos! It could be a woodland, a single tree or even a fallen tree. Choose a wide-angle lens to get the full view, or switch to a close-up lens to show the details.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- How to Photograph Trees and Forests
- How to Photograph Epic Wide-Angle Shots of Trees
- How to Take Creative Photos of Autumn Trees
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 17th September, to submit your photo.
Images embedded from 500px.com.