Weekly Photography Assignment: In the Garden
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 202: In the Garden
This week our theme is In the Garden. Head out to your garden, courtyard or local greenspace to see what nature you can find and photograph.
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Ideas for Garden Nature and Wildlife Photography
- How to Photograph Pond Life
- Nature Photography at Home: 10 Ideas for Lockdown
- How to Attract Mammals to Your Garden for Photography
- How to Attract Insects to Your Garden for Photography
- How to Attract Birds to Your Garden for Photography
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 24th November, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Feathered Friends – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Pam Mullins. What a stunning photo of this Northern Pygmy Owl! Well done Pam.
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.