Weekly Photography Assignment: Close to Home
Each week we’ll be giving you a theme that you can submit a photo for, and we’ll choose our favourite to be featured on the Nature TTL website. Participating in these assignments will be a great way for you to force yourself to push the boundaries of your photography and improve together as a community on the website.
Week 210: Close to Home
Our theme this week is Close to Home. This week we’d like to see what nature photos you can take by staying as close to home as possible! It could be in your back yard, your front garden, maybe even inside the house itself!
Here are some tutorials to help you:
- Nature Photography at Home: 10 Ideas for Lockdown
- How to Beat Photographers Block When You’re Stuck for Inspiration
- Working From Home for Photographers: Making the Most of It
To enter your photo to this assignment, add it in the comments below this post. By submitting your photo, you are giving us permission to feature your photo the following week if it is chosen as one of our favourites. Please keep images under 2MB in size otherwise you may have difficulty uploading them.
Here are some guidelines to keep things running smoothly:
- Photos must be your own work
- Please enter no more than 3 photos per week
- Please only enter photos taken within the week of the assignment
- Include a description with your photo and tell us a bit about it!
You have until next Tuesday, 19th January, to submit your photo.
Last week’s winner
Last week’s theme was Nature Photography – and our favourite image this week is:
This week’s winner is by Eldrik Ajiyi with this inspiring image. Thank you for sharing!
Images embedded from 500px.com.
Never miss an assignment: Sign-up to the Nature TTL newsletter here.