Explore the Arctic Circle and photograph the Northern Lights in Norway. The Aurora Borealis is a dream for any landscape photographer.
Ever wanted to photograph the Northern Lights? Join Renato Granieri, a multi-award-winning photographer and the current holder of the National Geographic Traveller Grand Prize 2018, to find the Aurora Borealis in all its glory and photograph this incredible phenomenon.
Over 4 days, you will capture the Norwegian wilderness in all its icy splendour, with a reindeer sled ride on your final day. You’ll enjoy a Viking drinking experience, or a boat trip to view glaciers and waterfalls, as well as daily excursions to capture the Northern Lights.
There is also the option to extend this trip for 2 days and enjoy a whale-watching trip for the chance to photograph humpback and killer whales.
Highlights of this Norway Northern Lights Photography Tour:
- Photograph the spectacular Aurora Borealis away from light pollution in the far north of Norway
- Capture the icy Norwegian wilderness
- Take a reindeer sled ride with the Sami people and photograph them in the icy wilderness
- Optional activities including Viking drinking experience, RIB boat trip and snowmobile safari
Specification: Norway Northern Lights Photography Tour
4 or 6 days
8th – 11th February 2019 (+2 days optional)
4 – 12 participants
- Store Name: Photography Holidays
- Vendor: Photography Holidays
- No ratings found yet!