Join 2018 Nat Geo photographer of the year Renato Granieri on this fabulous photography tour through Namibia. The world’s highest sand dunes, majestic African animals such as lions, elephants and giraffes, people from tribal groups and some incredible landscapes.
Photographing the world’s highest sand dunes, majestic African animals such as lions, elephants and giraffes, people from tribal groups and some incredible landscapes, we cover the very best of this superbly photogenic country. Our luxury air-conditioned vehicle is perfect for photographers with a large opening window for every passenger and charging points for our equipment.
Namibia Photography Tour Highlights
- Capture the highest sand dunes in the world on camera at Sossusvlei.
- Photograph African wildlife, including big cats, elephants, giraffes, and zebra
- Take four safaris in the Ethosha National Park and one at Waterberg, including one optional night game drive
- Visit tribal villages and take photos of local people to create travel portraits and capture ancient culture on camera
Specification: Namibia: Landscapes and Wildlife Photo Safari
28th October – 11th November 2019
- Store Name: Photography Holidays
- Vendor: Photography Holidays
- No ratings found yet!