In this culture-rich photography tour, we will spend 14-days exploring Myanmar (Burma) in Asia.
In this culture-rich photography tour, we will spend 14-days exploring Myanmar (Burma) in Asia. There are ancient temples, fascinating tribal people, and awe-inspiring landscapes waiting to be photographed.
You will come home with some great pictures thanks to this photogenic country, full of secrets to be discovered. Saffron-clad Buddhist monks wander along dusty roads, and life outside of the cities hasn’t changed in hundreds of years.
We have an expert photography leader who will accompany you, helping you to capture the scenes in front of you as best possible.
- Monuments at Bagan photographed during sunrise and sunset
- Famous leg rowing fisherman on the Lake at Inle.
- Chin and Kayah tribe people
- The Shwedagon Pagoda and old streets of Yangon
This tour is led by Renato Granieri, a multi-award winning photographer and the current holder of the National Geographic Traveller Grand Prize Winner 2018.
Specification: Myanmar (Burma) Photography Tour: Temples, Monks & Tribes
17th February – 2nd March 2019
4 – 12 persons
- Store Name: Photography Holidays
- Vendor: Photography Holidays
- No ratings found yet!