This 5-day photography holiday to Morocco takes in the rich culture and sights that are straight from the pages of “Arabian Nights.”
This 5-day photography holiday to Morocco takes in the rich culture and sights that are straight from the pages of “Arabian Nights.” You’ll cover a variety of photographic subjects ranging from unique architecture and street photography, to star and landscape photography.
You’ll explore the photogenic “blue city” of Chefchaouen, as well as the impressive sand dunes and deserts with local people.
We’ve also arranged for an hour’s shoot with a belly dancer in tradition costume and dress to capture some iconic Moroccan images.
- The photogenic “blue city” of Chefchaouen
- Huge sand dunes and desert scenes, as well as Bedouin people
- Landscapes in Lower Atlas Mountains
- Photograph a belly dancer in a specially arranged shoot
This tour is led by Renato Granieri, a multi-award winning photographer and the current holder of the National Geographic Traveller Grand Prize Winner 2018.
Specification: Morocco Photography Tour: Souks and Sand Dunes
11th October – 15th October 2018
4 – 12 persons
- Store Name: Photography Holidays
- Vendor: Photography Holidays
- No ratings found yet!