If you appreciate culture and are an avid photographer, then this 9-day photography tour to the Italian island of Sardinia is right up your street.
If you appreciate culture and are an avid photographer, then this 9-day photography tour to the Italian island of Sardinia is right up your street. Explore ancient sites, stunning beaches, eerie deserted villages, and photograph ominous-looking masked characters.
Just off the west coast of Italy, the island has a photogenic capital: Cagliari. There are also lagoons with flocks of pink flamingos, and edgy partisan murals on city walls.
We even have special access to the masked characters of Mamoiada and a traditional mask maker. This is an opportunity to spend some time to get unique images of an age old tradition. As the access is arranged just for us, we have time to get our shots just right and practise with composition and light.
- Special access to the traditional masked characters of Mamoiada village
- Sunset at the Santa Gilla Lagoon with flamingos
- Desert village of Gairo Vecchio and Orgosolo village
- Beautiful beaches, sand dunes, and landscapes with ancient ruins
This tour is led by Renato Granieri, a multi-award winning photographer and the current holder of the National Geographic Traveller Grand Prize Winner 2018.
Specification: Land of Fairies & Giants: Photography Holiday in Sardinia, Italy
28th September – 7th October 2018
4th – 12 May 2019
4 – 12 persons
- Store Name: Photography Holidays
- Vendor: Photography Holidays
- No ratings found yet!