This is a 15-day cultural photography tour to Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, where you will follow the path of the ancient Silk Road.
This is a 15-day cultural photography tour to Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, where you will follow the path of the ancient Silk Road. You’ll capture beautiful Islamic architecture, stunning mountain scenery, and proud nomadic people on camera.
- Explore the ancient Silk Road cities of Samarkand, Tashkent, and Khiva
- Photograph nomads practising traditional horseback sports
- Photograph an eagle hunter with his bird
- Shoot dramatic landscapes in the Tien Shan and Chimgan mountains
Throughout this photography tour, you will be moving constantly. Your days will be filled with new photographic opportunities, all under the guidance of a professional photographer who can help you capture great shots.
This tour is led by Renato Granieri, a multi-award winning photographer and the current holder of the National Geographic Traveller Grand Prize Winner 2018.
Specification: Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan Culture Photography Tour
9th – 23rd September 2018
4 – 12 persons
- Store Name: Photography Holidays
- Vendor: Photography Holidays
- No ratings found yet!