Photograph Bengal tigers in India’s Bandhavgarh National Park with this tiger photography safari and tour, lead by professional wildlife photographers.
Two tour departure dates in April 2020 to photograph Bengal tigers in Bandhavgarh National Park, India. Sightings of tigers have continued to increase each year within this area and Bandhavgarh National Park is regarded as one of the best places in the world that you can go to for photographing tigers in the wild. This tour is timed during the dry season and therefore providing excellent chances of photographing tigers in the water.
During this tiger photography tour in India, you will take part in an ample 10 game drives in search of tigers. Both tour dates feature a small group size and only two guests and your photography host in each jeep. Along the way, you will also have the chance of photographing other Indian wildlife, which may include the following:
- Sambar and barking deer
- Jungle cats
- Languar monkeys
- Leopard, dhole, sloth bear (with luck!)
Highlights of this Bengal Tiger Photography Safari in India
- Photograph Bengal tigers in the wild
- Vegetation is reduced at this time of year, making for “cleaner” shots
- Increased chance of viewing tigers cooling off at watering holes
- Each vehicle contains just 2 guests, plus your host
- Professional photography tuition
- Excellent host to guest ratio
- Small group size of 6 guests
- Tour also joined by Indian guide Balvinder Singh
- Low single supplements
- Air-conditioned spacious accommodation with swimming pool and elegantly furnished villas
Meet Your Guides
This Indian tiger photography tour is led by husband-and-wife team and professional wildlife photographers: Sarah and Andy Skinner. Between the two of them, they have won a number of awards in internationally renowned competitions – most recently, Sarah won the Mammals category in the 2017 GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition. They have extensive experience in leading photography safaris and workshops across many destinations across the globe. This is the perfect chance to learn from two real experts in the wildlife photography field, whilst in the company of incredible wildlife on safari.
You will also be joined by local naturalist and guide Balvinder Singh, who will be able to provide his expert eye in tracking down tigers.
Specification: Bengal Tiger Photography Safari in India
10th-18th April 2020
Maximum 6 participants
1 review for Bengal Tiger Photography Safari in India
- Store Name: Andy & Sarah Skinner
- Vendor: Andy & Sarah Skinner
- 5.00 5.00 rating from 13 reviews