Namibia, found hiding away on the southern tip of Africa, is a fascinating, beautiful, and truly bizarre place. Described by some as the "jewel of the south," this photography tour will take you to the magical country that is Namibia.
The country plays host to a huge variety of photographic opportunities. Join professional landscape photographer Erez Marom for 10-days on this comprehensive photography tour, experiencing first-hand the mind-bloggling beauty of this country; you will be taken to the very best spots for landscape photography.
Immense red dunes, that rise over 300 metres, are found in the world's oldest desert. There are petrified trees that are centuries old, as well as town that has been abandoned and left a fascinating "ghost town" in its place.
We will take you to see and capture all of these incredible locations on camera, both from the ground and from the air, all under the guidance of a professional photographer to keep you on track. You'll see locations and phenomena that will have you watching in awe, as landscapes you never could have imagined unveil themselves in front of you.
- Price €6990
- Duration 6+ days
- Group Size 5+
- Date 24/06/2019 - 03/07/2019
- 10 days in spectacular and very diverse locations: Quiver Tree Forest, Kolmanskop, Sossusvlei, including night photography in Deadvlei
- Winter schedule offers very comfortable weather and a fantastic view of the Milky Way’s galactic core
- No moon at night throughout the workshop, which means excellent opportunities for astro photography
- Optional open-door helicopter photography flight over the red dunes of Sossusvlei – nothing short of a spectacular experience
- Professional photo guidance by an award-winning landscape photographer and a local guide expert in Southern Africa
- Comfortable 4X4 transfers throughout the trip