Explore the north and south of Spain with these dedicated photography tours lead by a Spanish-speaking photographer and guide. This tour is perfect for those who are looking to dive into the Spanish culture and explore what the country has to offer. Your tour leader is Alfonso Calero, and there are two separate tours available (with some custom dates available on request).
- Price $4999
- Duration 6+ days
- Group Size 3
- Date 01/09/2019 - 10/09/2019
- Date 19/05/2019 - 28/05/2019
Northern Spain Photography Tour Highlights:
- Tapas in Madrid & Pintxos in the Basque Country
- Rustic windswept fishing towns
- Street Portraits
- Romanic Architecture
- El Camino Trails
- Abandoned Mountain Villages
Southern Spain Photography Tour Highlights:
- Toledo's mix of Jewish, Islamic and Christian Architecture
- Visiting the famous Windmills of Don Quixote from La Mancha in the town of Consuegra
- Staying in the enchanting town of Ronda with its 100 metre tall ancient bridge.
- Watching Flamenco Dancers
- Photographing local people in the street
- Sampling tapas in the alleyways of Cordoba
Value For MoneyWrite a review
I went on one of Alfonso’s Northern Spain Photographic Tours in 2015. I can highly recommend him for his skills and attention to detail. It was a fabulous trip and I learnt a lot about Photography & the country. One of the many highlights was photographing an abandoned house in Pontanova.. I could go on and on.
Value For Money
I went on this trip (Southern Spain) when I was very new to traveling and photography. Alfonso was incredibly helpful with camera techniques, and made sure to help me with my photographic visions! He is one of the most interesting and kind people that I have met, which makes the trip that much more memorable!
Value For Money
Alfonso was very efficient in organising the hire car and the accommodation. He is fluent in Spanish which helped in many ways. We visited a variety of locations for landscape and portrait photography which gave us a glimpse of the culture of Spain.