This is a grab bag of workshops that are not easily categorized. From the quirky, to the outré, to the rift between space and time–there's something in here for everyone. These workshops tend to turn your technical skills on end, using a Zen mind/beginner’s mind approach. It’s time to turn things upside-down, and do a one-eighty on the way you look at the world.
- Price $6195
- Duration 6+ days
- Group Size 5+
- Date 13/10/2019 - 21/03/2020
- Nepal: Himalayan Festivals, Sacred Landscapes, and Beyond
- National Park Series: Photographing Grand Teton and Yellowstone
- Photographing the Human Condition of San Miguel de Allende
- Photographing with Intention Far from Home San Miguel de Allende
- Day of the Dead in Oaxaca
- Culture and Color of the Ecuadorian Highlands
- The Personal Eye: Street Photography and Portraiture in New Orleans
- In Search of Light In India: New Delhi, Udaipur, Bundi, Varanasi and Holi Festival
Each Photographic Workshop has a specialized itinerary based on the location. From People, Culture, Landscapes and Festivals, each workshop is thoughtfully planned for you to experience the most scenic and photographic moments of each city.